Winning a new client is never easy and often time consuming, so it is important for any company to understand their existing client base. Who are your best customers and how can you sell more to them or improve customer satisfaction?
Your most profitable customers will:
- Place fewer large orders, NOT large numbers of small orders
- Buy high margin products
- Not try to negotiate on price
- Not need excessive after sales support
- Pay on time!
With our business analysis and Client Base Review services we can work with you to identify a whole host of key factors which underpin your profitable growth.Many business owners are too busy running the business to step back and analyse what makes it tick… let us help you!
Below are examples of the business analysis services our virtual assistants can offer you. Of course each and every client has unique requirements, so this is not an exhaustive list and if something you need is not listed just give us a buzz to see if we are able to help.
If you are interested in finding out more, or talking through your requirements to see if we can help you, call us on 07983 546980, email us via firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the enquiry form on the ‘Contact Us’ page from the menu above. We look forward to hearing from you!
Who your best clients (and conversely, who are the worst!) are in terms of:
- order frequency
- payment history
Ways to increase engagement with your best customers through targeted marketing
- Loyalty Rewards
- VIP Customer Events
Recommendations for improvements with your lowest value customers
- Implementing a minimum order value based on cost of sale and administrative overheads
- Implementing more robust payment processes, with clearer payment terms and consequences for late payment
- Which customers are also your best advocates – who recommends / refers you?
- Which market sectors work well for your company? Which are least productive?
Beed have a team of experienced virtual assistants who have a variety of relevant business analysis and consulting skills. They can help you to identify and target your best customers, to get to know which are the most profitable, and help you to focus on your most valuable customer accounts. Please contact us for further details on how we can help you.