Data Entry Services
Good quality data is fundamental to an effective business. Keeping on top of it is time consuming, especially when you have so many more important things to deal with.
- Are you having trouble keeping your client database up to date?
- Do you find yourself trying to contact clients whose email address bounce back or who no longer work for the company?
- Can you easily access supplier data for key goods / services?
- Is your pricing up to date on your price lists, website, brochures etc?
We can manage your key business data for you, supporting you in all aspects of data entry and upkeep, from inputting and editing, to uploading text and images. Our experienced data admin team take away the burden of all your data management requirements.
We can set up spreadsheets and databases using both offline and online tools in order to ensure that managing your business data doesn’t take you away from sales or delivery for customers.
Below are examples of the types of data entry services our virtual assistants can offer you. Of course each and every client has unique requirements, so this is not an exhaustive list and if something you need is not listed just give us a buzz to see if we are able to help.
If you are interested in finding out more, or talking through your requirements to see if we can help you, call us on 07983 546980, email us via email@example.com or complete the enquiry form on the ‘Contact Us’ page from the menu above. We look forward to hearing from you!
Customer and prospect databases
- Input and editing customer contact data – email, address, telephone numbers etc
- Maintaining customer relationship (CRM) data – preferences, value of recent orders, record of recent contact etc
- Capturing new prospect data into marketing databases
- Maintaining prospect status data in CRM to support the sales management process
- Input and editing supplier contact data – email, address, telephone numbers etc
- Maintaining supplier pricing records
- Maintaining your internal cost and pricing data to ensure clients get accurate quotations and margins are correctly calculated