We know that you are busy. We know that you know how good your product is and how to sell it.
All too often however, having sold to a several good customers, business owners can find that they are stuck in a rut, no time to research new markets, no time investigate more cost effective suppliers, no time to speak to existing customers to understand what more they could be doing for them… Is this you?
- Do you want to branch out into new market areas, or identify ideal new customers, but don’t have time to investigate the opportunities?
- Are you concerned about competitors and new entrants into your core market?
- Do you think there might be lower cost or better quality suppliers out there but haven’t got the time to check?
- Do you wish you had better customer insight?
We can help. Through our market research services we can investigate a wide variety of business areas for you. We can research competitors, suppliers, potential customers, new markets, new channels, marketing and advertising opportunities and costs, as well as preparing and completing surveys with your existing customer base.
Our team of experienced researchers can provide you with the information you need to help you make more confident decisions in your business, supporting you in developing your customer base and generating new income streams.
Below are examples of the types of market research services our virtual assistants can offer you. Of course each and every client has unique requirements, so this is not an exhaustive list and if something you need is not listed just give us a buzz to see if we are able to help.
If you are interested in finding out more, or talking through your requirements to see if we can help you, call us on 07983 546980, email us via email@example.com or complete the enquiry form on the ‘Contact Us’ page from the menu above. We look forward to hearing from you!
Researching new & existing markets
- Investigate the factors that really matter to your business e.g. number of competitors, competitor pricing, comparable products
- Identify new opportunities
- Create and distribute a variety of online surveys
- Invite customers to respond to satisfaction surveys
- Collate and analyse findings and present the outcomes
- Research potential suppliers, asking questions that you most want the answers to.
- Collate and document the responses, present back our findings.
Research target data for sales and marketing purposes
- Investigate companies who represent your target audience
- Gather contact data in order to undertake direct marketing campaigns
Virtual Assistant Market Research
Through thorough, independent and professional market research services, Beed Virtual can help you understand the key factors that influence your business. Do you need to identify the best places to invest your marketing spend, get in touch with your ideal target audience, or work out which direction is best to drive your business forward. We can help, contact us today.